Monday, September 14, 2009


I sent an email to the editor at TouchWood Editions asking about the status of my manuscript, Angels in the Flames. I had intended to send this on Sept. 15th (an arbitrary date) but couldn't wait. It's scary to ask about the status of a manuscript. What if the editor takes that as a cue to simply reject it??? Very scary. Think nice positive thoughts!

No comments: