Sunday, May 9, 2010

computer woes

I'm having to use my hubby's desktop computer for the internet because the D-Link router (or whatever it's called) is refusing to talk to my laptop. So, I can't get online. Yesterday, I was online for about an hour, then got kicked off again in the middle of reading emails. Grrrr. So, even if I had had something to blog about, I wouldn't have been able to.
Okay. I've vented enough about that. At least I do have access to the desktop sometimes.
Now, one last word about Script Frenzy: Met with Inez at White Spot for the TGIO celebration. All of us (both) had lunch together and discussed our scripts. She finished hers, but I got only as far as 68 pages (as mentioned before). TGIO = Thank God It's Over. Now all I have to do is get back to the script and finish it. That's all.

No comments: