Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March is over already

February was too stressful to post blog entries, so there's not much there. March has been better. Now even March is over and I'm pausing to look back. All the courses at CNIB (Canadian National Institute for the Blind) are over now, as far as I know.  We've learned a lot. Now, my husband's sight is gradually improving, but he is still unable to see well enough to read, and he'll never drive again.

As for me--my stress level is better, but I'm still close to the edge sometimes. Driving seems to be the biggest stressers. I try to keep that to a minimum, but can't cut it out altogether. Not and get to all the medical appointments, etc.

Also--the writing course ended on Monday. I'm really going to miss it. Over the past three months of that course, I've written some very valuable scenes for a book I intend to finish. Didn't write the whole book, though. It would have been better if I could have done that. Three months is not sufficient time, however. Maybe there'll be another course I can take in September.

No comments: