Thursday, April 15, 2010

nanowrimo & script frenzy

In case you've been looking for more about that trip, you'll have to wait a bit longer. This month (April) is similar to November. Why? Because November is NANOWRIM, aka National Novel Writing Month, when competitors have to write a 50,000 novel in 30 days. In April, the same organization has a competition called Script Frenzy, when competitors have to write a 100 page screenplay or stage play or something similar. I've elected to write a stage play about St. Francis of Assisi. I'm calling it The Wolf and the Saint because the story is told by the Wolf of Gubbio. It is now April 15th, and I've written only about 30 pages, so I'm behind time. So, most if not all of my writing right now is the play. I'll let you know how it goes. I "won" the NANOWRIMO, and I hope to "win" Script Frenzy.

No comments: