Monday, May 25, 2015

May 2015 continued

The second agency I looked at today is Stonesong. I recognize one of their authors as someone I think used to be a colleague of mine when I was teaching at Vancouver Community College. Michael Buckley.

 That link seemed to work, so I don't know what the problem was with the other agency's link I tried to use in the previous blog post. I tried it again just now and it still says I don't have access to that browser. Hmm.

Computers will always be a mystery to me, even though I've been using them on a daily basis since I bought my first "TRS 80" in 1984. For that one, I had to write my own program in a language called "Basic" before I could do anything with it at all. It had to be connected to a tape recorder and a TV set, too. Dinosaur days.

No comments: