Friday, June 15, 2018

cookies

Turning on this blog, in order to get it up to date, I was confronted with a big yellow notice telling me that I'm supposed to warn followers or readers of this blog that Google collects cookies here. The yellow notice lists also Blogger, Google Analytics, "and other data collected by Google."  I don't know what I'm supposed to do about this. I don't want to know anything more about my readers than they care to post in the comment sections. I don't know what the cookies are for, exactly. But if they worry you, I suggest you give my blog a miss. Otherwise, if you are like me and have nothing special to hide, let's just "keep calm and carry on." That's what I intend to do.
So, I'm supposed to notify you of cookie gathering.
Consider yourself notified.

No comments: