Thursday, July 12, 2018

another grammar abomination

Just when I think I've seen it all, another one pops into view. Yesterday I was looking at Pinterest hints on packing. Okay, I do think I know it all on that topic, and I don't have any pressing need to review the latest tips, still I like to see what people have to say about packing.
This one particular set of hints had nothing earth-shatteringly new, but I found one sentence or part of a sentence that I just can't get out of my head.
The lady is explaining how she packs differently for just herself or with her husband or with the whole family. Then she says, "I just pack Jason and I's stuff into...." I couldn't get past that. I stopped right there. I's?????? Did me get I's coffee this morning? I's? Really? Seriously? I's?
I can't get it out of my head! I's.

No comments: