Monday, December 10, 2018

Third attempt at this post!

I have to wonder what's happening to all my posts! This is the third time I've started this one. Most irritating!

Maybe the fact that I'm using this opportunity for my annual anti-Satan Claus rant, and Satan doesn't like it. Too bad. I'm going to try again.

As I was saying, before this stupid computer rudely dumped every previous attempt, I'm all in favour of Advent.
Dead against Satan Claus. (Not a typo)
The "jolly old elf" is NOT a Christian saint, Nicholas, Bishop of Myra. Nor is he "Old Saint Nick" because he is not a saint--doesn't even claim to be one. So, if he's not a saint, then he is "Old Nick" which is another name for the devil.

So, I'll try again to link these words for you to take a closer look.
I'm trying to link Advent
and Bishop of Myra
and Old Nick.

Pray that it works this time!
It looks like it might have worked this time.

No comments: